Wednesday 20 August 2014

And I do my little turn on the catwalk

Feeing delighted after seeing my dress on the catwalk last night regardless of the slight zip fiasco. My voting campaign is in full swing and I need all my frockwatchers to vote and share my design. There was some amazing collections displayed last night from students of the Univerity of Ulster and Belfast metropolitan , really impressed by the standard. That includes the work of the other contestants in the competition their designs looked absolutely fabulous, the competition is really stiff! Here's a pic of my dress on the catwalk and a reminder of where its come from, Vote for Ro!!!!http://weddingjournalshow.com/wj-young-designer-year/

2 comments:

  1. what a lovely dress,,,,,,if I was getting married again would love that dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's such a compliment thanks so much

    ReplyDelete