Saturday 30 August 2014

S/S15: Here comes the Bride

Getting back to normality and preparing myself for another college year. Feeling very motivated about pushing myself this year and establishing a lasting brand. I definitely need to focus more on creating a signature style and design. I'm absolutely loving the current bridal designer trends for next S/S, there's tulle and texture everywhere. I've never been a big fan of full lace gowns I prefer a tailored look using trims and layers to create drama. Here's some pictures from Vera Wang's seasonal collection, so many beautiful pieces with clean simple designs. I've been swooning over Monique Lhuillier's use of colour and volume, incredible stuff. My forecast for S/S: Amazing structural pieces allowing the nature of the fabric to speak for itself and many many beautiful brides. Que the bridal chorus,
Ro x

                                        Vera Wang Spring 2015


                                   Vera Wang Spring 2015

                       Vera Wang Spring 2015 Showcase



               Monique Lhuillier Spring 2015

 

                Monique Lhuillier Spring 2015


              Monique Lhuillier Spring 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment